DMCA policyThis Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy (“Policy”) applies to the mypel.app website (“Website”), “RE⋮VITAL” mobile application (“Mobile Application”) and any of their related products and services (collectively, “Services”) and outlines how REVITALIVE s.r.o. (doing business as “RE⋮VITAL”, “we”, “us” or “our”). addresses copyright infringement notifications and how you (“you” or “your”) may submit a copyright infringement complaint. Protection of intellectual property is of utmost importance to us and we ask our users and their authorized agents to do the same. It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notifications of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998, the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website.
What to consider before submitting a copyright complaintPlease note that if you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a notification with us. The DMCA requires you to provide your personal information in the copyright infringement notification. If you are concerned about the privacy of your personal information, you may wish to use an agent to report infringing material for you.
Notifications of infringementIf you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any material available on our Services infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a written copyright infringement notification (“Notification”) using the contact details below pursuant to the DMCA by providing us with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notification, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material and information you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity), including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material may be found.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.